Form meets function with Fusion, a contemporary woodstove with pacific Energy’s
renowned heating performance, easy operation and reliability. It’s taller
profile allows for wood storage underneath, while raising the flame to eye level.
Reliable, Durable Non-Catalytic Technology.
Airwash Technology for clear, glean glass.
Easy-to-use ash disposal system.
Floating firebox for for extended stove life.
Safe, easy front-to-back fuel loading.
Heavy plate-steel top.
304 SS Baffle, insulation cover,
rails and flame shield.
Moble Home Approved.
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)56,000 BTU Heat Output EPA (BTU)26,300 BTU Efficiency74% Emissions2.9 gm/hr Firebox Size1.5 cu.ft. Log Size (recommended)16 in. Log Size (max.)18 in. Burn Time (max.)6 hrs.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
POPULAR OPTIONS INCLUDE: SCREEN FOR OPEN DOOR FIRE VIEWING, STEEL SHORT LEG KIT FOR FIREPLACE INSTALLATIONS, MOBILE HOME APPROVED LEG BRACKET KIT, OUTSIDE AIR ADAPTER, AND BLOWER FAN KIT.
- Features Jøtul's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Incorporates Jøtul's non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Cast iron and steel construction
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove